Magic in a bottle

Hello fellow nail polish addicts and welcome to my blog, I was debating what to write as my first post ever but then I had that light bulb moment and there wasn't a doubt in my mind. My first post had to be about this miracle cure in a bottle. If you've read the about me page you know by now that I am an ex nail biter. After biting my nails for the last 10+ years I was looking for a miracle cure to make my nails look longer and healthier. I've tried quite a few products that are on the market but none seemed to give me that growth I was looking for, and by that I mean I still had my little stubs of finger nails. That was until a few weeks ago when I found this magical clear potion in a bottle.

I give to you Nailtiques Formula 2:


This nail strengthening system for bitten, weak, thin and peeling nails has been my savior, within just a couple of weeks I have seen actual nail growth, not saying that they are the most beautiful nails to ever grace the internet but for me it is definitely an improvement.


I have tried many other nail strengtheners over the past year and the result was peeling weak nails that ended up snapping and turning back into the nubbins they previously were. I have only been using the Nailtiques for a couple of weeks and am already seeing better results than any other product I have tried. 

I was using the Sally Hansen complete care system for quite a few months and whilst I did see healthier nails they were not growing in the slightest. I'm not saying this wont work for others but for me it just wasn't giving me the results I wanted. So after doing my research on other nail blog's and hearing reviews from the fantastic youtube ladies I watch daily I decided to try out the Nailtiques formula 2. OMG I can safely say I will never be going back At the moment I only have the small 7.4ml/ 4onz bottle but I will definitely be investing in the bigger bottle for the future. On amazon at the moment you can get the 15ml bottle for £14.49 plus free delivery, I think that is quite a good deal considering how much some of the other products cost and how long it will last you. 

Now that I have found my special potion for the growth of my nails I am looking out for the perfect cream or oil to help my cuticles, as you can see they are horrendous. At least I have one part of my nail care routine in place and I can safely say me and Nailtiques will be good friends for many years to come. 

I hope you have enjoyed my first post and would love to hear any feedback you have also if anyone has a go to cuticle cream or nail butter feel free to share with me. This however isn't the end of the story with me and Nailtiques, whilst I hope we live happily ever after only time will tell. I will update my blog on how this product affects the growth and health of my nails from time to time but for now I highly recommend this little gem, As Golem would say "my precious" 

So for now my nail polish friends I shall say goodbye thank you for reading my random ramblings and speak to you all very soon. 





Comments

  1. Yay! I loved the feeling I got after publishing my first blog post, hope you'll carry on! My go to cuticle cream at the moment is Burts Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. You only need the tiniest amount so a small tin will last months x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun i'll have to pick up some of that cuticle cream, thank you for your kind words and all your help :) hopefully be plenty more posts to come so many ideas, so little time :D x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing Mental Health Awareness Mani

Vegan Beauty Cosmetics Swatch Box- Swatch & Review

26 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge- Black Base