Opulent Essences-Bitches Brew

Good morning my lovelies, following on from my last post I have a special Halloween inspired Indie polish for you today. Roughly a week ago I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and came across this beautiful polish called Bitches brew.
This wonderful polish is made by Opulent Essences they are a UK based Indie brand that can be found on Etsy. The creators of Opulent essences are Sharon and Zoe a mother and daughter team, all of their products are cruelty free, vegan friendly and free from any harsh chemicals. They have a lovely range of polishes for all occasions in a ton of different finishes. I'll leave a link to their shop here for you to go check them out. 
Bitches brew is a polish they have released for Halloween, I must say I love the name it's a great play on words. I placed my order on the 30th of September and my package arrived on the 3rd of October, my bottle of nail polish was wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap so there was no chance of breakage. The lovely ladies at Opulent Essences also sent me a free lip balm with my order which is cherry scented, a great little extra in this cold weather. 

Bitches brew is a vibrant purple with plenty of glitter, the major thing I love about this polish is how in different lights you will pick up the different colours in the glitter. I can definitely imagine this in a witches cauldron being stirred and the flecks of glitter popping up into the air every now and then to show you the magic within. This baby is opaque in just 2 coats, quite sheer on the first coat but builds up really well. For longer nails you may want to use 3 just to make sure you get full coverage, it does dry a bit textured but a good coat of top coat smooths that out just fine. I really wish I had better lighting to show you how magical this polish truly is.

They are selling Bitches brew in both mini and full size bottles, at the moment they are out of stock of the full 10ml size which cost £4.50. But they do still have the mini 5ml bottles for £2.50, I highly suggest picking this up before they are all gone. At the moment Opulent Essences are shipping to the UK and most parts of Europe. Shipping in the UK is £2.80 flat rate and they use second class Royal mail. For Europe its second class mail at a flat rate of £3.50, they also mention on their shop that if you don't see your country listed you are always welcome to contact them for a quote. 

This was my first time shopping with Opulent Essences and I am positive I will be purchasing plenty more polishes from them.  I love their unique range and as a British blogger I always like to support my UK Indie makers. I'm glad I have Bitches brew to add to my Halloween nail polish collection and I am sure you will see this popping up in a future post maybe accompanied by some Halloween inspired nail art. 

I hope you have enjoyed this short post and would love to know your thoughts on this polish and what sort of nail art you think would look good on top of this. As always I hope you are having a great nail day and I will see you all in the next post.

Coming up: Girly Bits- Dancing phalanges

Comments

  1. This is a beautiful polish! I love the extra personal touch you get buying from indies, little notes and the odd freebie :) may have to order one for myself. Also super excited to see Dancing Phalanges!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun, I am officially addicted to Indie's now I love how unique they are. Dancing phalanges should be good and its pink so I will be adding it to the link-up too :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing Mental Health Awareness Mani

Vegan Beauty Cosmetics Swatch Box- Swatch & Review

26 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge- Black Base