Tux Polish Swatch Kit- Swatches and Review

Hello my lovely readers! I hope you are all having a great week so far, today's post is going to be all about the fabulous indie brand called Tux Polish. They are an American indie maker founded in 2014, they make stunning polishes in lots of different finishes and colours. The creator of Tux Polish is called Dominique all of her polishes are 5 free so there is no toluene,camphor, dibutyl, formaldehyde or formaldehyde resin. I recently asked Dominique if I could purchase one of her discounted Swatch Kits, this is a kit that includes 3 polishes for bloggers to swatch and review. It is a fantastic way for bloggers to try out the brand, and receive some beautiful polishes we may not have picked ourselves. I was over the moon with the 3 polishes that were sent to me, so lets get into the swatches.

All 3 of these polishes are available to purchase from the Tux Polish website and all 3 have great formula's.

This first polish is called Sea Turtle, this is a gorgeous green creme packed full of green, silver and blue shimmer along with some micro glitter. This is an absolutely stunning polish, that shimmer translates to amazingly well to the nail. I don't normally like greens but this one has definitely found its way to my heart. This takes 2 coats to be completely opaque and even though it is packed with shimmer and glitter it does not dry textured, 1 layer of top coat makes that blue glitter pop even more. You can purchase Sea Turtle now at a discounted price of $4.50 which is about £3.18, which is a huge bargain for this unique polish. 

Next up is Ashes In The Cauldron, this is a beautiful dark grey creme, this becomes opaque in 2 coats. The first coat was very sheer but it built up really well on the second. This polish also dries with a shiny finish, I did add top coat but that was more out of habit than anything else. Ashes In The Cauldron is from their Dark Magic collection, it is the perfect colour if you are wanting a dark nail but not completely black. This can be purchased from the website for $7.50 which is £5.30.

The last polish I was sent in my Swatch Kit is Pretty Christmas Sweater, this is a gorgeous light pink creme with lots of gold shimmer, as you all know I am a huge fan of pink so I knew I would love this one before it even got on my nail. This is another 2 coater polish and dries to a satiny finish, it is the perfect colour for Spring and this coming Summer, which is funny because this polish was released in the 2015 Christmas collection called Jingle All The Nails. This beautiful girly polish is available now for $8.00 which is roughly £5.65, I would recommend this to all of those girly pink polish lovers out there.

All 3 of these polishes come in 9ml bottles, they are quite long bottles so the brush is as well, I found if you wipe the stem off the side of the bottle as you are bringing the brush out you have less chance of it dripping onto you hand or you nail. I love the bottle shape and the brush is so easy to hold when your applying your polish. Tux polish do ship internationally which starts at the price of $10 which is £7.10, it took roughly just under 2 weeks for my parcel to arrive to me which isn't bad at all for over seas shipping.

Over all I would definitely recommend Tux Polishes to anyone, the formula is fantastic and they come up with some really unique looking polishes and collections, I am definitely going to be making some more orders in the future. I will have some nail art coming soon featuring these beautiful polishes. I will leave all of their social media links below. 


I really hope you have liked this post and that you go check out Tux polish, hope all of you lovely people are having a fabulous nail day and I will chat to you all again soon.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous swatches & polishes! I'm really like green at the moment so I need Sea Turtle! And of course Christmas Sweater just because it's pink ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea Turtle!!!! I love sea turtles and green polish so this needs to be mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is stunning I have nail art coming up using this in my next post :) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. they are all lovely :) so many more beauties on their site. Need to save up so I can do a big haul :D x

      Delete
  4. I really like the pink shade polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun set of shades. Love the cool dark grey, I'm all about the greys lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a really nice shade, great for the times your wanting a dark manicure but not completely black :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing Mental Health Awareness Mani

Vegan Beauty Cosmetics Swatch Box- Swatch & Review

26 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge- Black Base